This position is no longer open.
Do you have a talent for writing and do you like to manage everything? Because of REBEL Internet’s growth, we are looking for a parttime HR office manager who can grow with us. Are you the person who is going to write the next REBEL Internet job vacancy? Do not wait any longer and apply now!
Parttime Office HR Manager
We are looking for a talented HR office manager. On a daily basis we offer tens of thousands of customers the opportunity to find and compare different products and services. REBEL Internet consists of 30 professionals, 20 of which work externally. Our team regularly changes its structure and the need for more employees is often big. You will be contactperson regarding all HR-related tasks, the financial administration and take the lead in finding new employees and supporting the current ones.
Wat will you be doing?
- Registration of illness, leave and vacations
- Setting up recruitment profiles and bringing these to the attention of potential candidates using the right channels
- Planning & doing job interviews
- Drafting and keeping up to date of contracts and staff files
- Support in the office management
- Setting up the performance reviews
- Assisting in the financial administration
We offer you:
- A lot of flexibility and responsibility
- A young team with clever, ambitious professionals at the office and international experts online
- Daily table tennis session, free fruit and regular Friday afternoon drinks
- Inspiring office space in the Jordaan
- Competitive salary, travel allowance and possibilities and flexible division of the working days
- A positon for 16-24 hours a week
What do we expect from you?
- Completed MBO or HBO
- Minimally 1+ year of relevant experience
- Good grasp of the Dutch and English language
- You are very accurate and efficient
- Your communication skills are top notch
- Proactive, responsible and likes to take care of things
Are you interested in this job? Then send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to the attention of Bram van der Veer
Perks & Benefits
- Office in the Center of Amsterdam
- Continuous Learning
- Young, Ambitious Team of Colleagues
- Lots of Room to Develop Yourself
- Work with People all Around the World
- Global Projects
- Relaxed, Informal Atmosphere
- Free Coffee, Tea, and Fresh Fruit
- Regular Friday Afternoon Drinks
- Table Tennis Sessions
- Beer Pong & Card Games
- Music, Drinks & Snacks